Saturday, November 24, 2012

Quit Bookmarking! Email Yourself

I began emailing myself the useful info I found online.

When I come across a great article online, I copy and paste it into an email, and send it to myself. To make this easier, I keep a second tab open when I catch up on my prepper blog reading. In this tab I have my email carrier open to a new email. This also works for the blogs you have an email subscription to.

 However I get the info, after it is in the email I do the same thing. When I get a blog post sent to me, first I forward it to myself. I changed the subject line to PRINT: (title/subject). Then, it comes to my inbox and I immediately file it in a folder called "Print."

Then when I get to a printer (we don't have one) I can just click click click and not have to search all over the internet for a website and find the article, or, follow a bookmark and print an unwieldy printer-unfriendly article.

Then I have all the pre-edited, labeled articles on a variety of subjects ready to stick in my TEOTWAWKI hard-copy folder. You do have a hard copy folder, right?

We're so pleased you are reading Farming Salt and Light! Choose how you live!

1 comment:

Gary said...

Easily remove radiation from any water source.

Our University of Alabama patented solar desalination product uses no electricity, has no filters to replace, can be taken anywhere and extracts pure water from any contaminated water source. It removes radiation, fluoride, salt, pesticides, bacteria, dirt and other contaminants from any water. It aids people to be prepared for disasters.

Made tough in the U.S.A.

Plus: Eco friendly product/service website featuring energy savings, clean water devices, food tips, camping, cancer prevention, gardening, aquaponics, hydroponics, solar power, wind power, geothermal, nutrition, seeds, prepper& survivalist links, save our earth news feeds & sustainable energy products for an environmentally friendly earth.

http://values.cc