So it all makes me take stock and look three and four times at my prepper budget before I spend. Heck, I made two food orders in the early days of March that aren't here yet! What is the best way to do with what I have?
And at the rate with which I'm eating chocolate while reading these news clips, I need to beef that storage up too! I think I'd rather quit drinking coffee than go without chocolate.
- get more chocolate
- plant potatoes
- get goats
- learn to slaughter chickens
- slaughter chickens
- get more hens
- get more Mel's Mix
- make more raised beds
- empty storage unit ($100 more month in pocket)
- get doubles of essential oils
- take more crap to Goodwill
- get more canned milk
- get more brown sugar and grits
- get pump backup for well (even if we're renting)
- get more Tattler reusable canning lids
We're so pleased you are reading Farming Salt & Light! Choose how you live!