Sunday, May 1, 2011

Preppers Need More Humor!

I used to be one of those people who would go to sleep at night petting my 80 pound backpack whispering, "My Precious... My Precious..."

"FOR THE LOVE OF HEAVEN, MAN! YOU'VE WATCHED THAT OPRAH RE-RUN 7 TIMES! GET UP OFF YOUR BUTT AND START PREPARING FOR ARMAGGEDON!"

The 60 Second plan is just that. You will be out of the house in 60 seconds. There are all kinds of possible needs for that. Perhaps the house is on fire. Perhaps your mother-in-law called, but she's two miles away and if you hurry you can miss her. Whatever.

Here's an excellent website/blog that is really informative, and hilarious in a subtle way. I just spent over an hour going through his workbook. Check it out! It's called "Listening to Katrina."

We're so pleased you are reading Farming Salt & Light! Choose how you live!

No comments: