Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Taking Care of Business


I have been super busy!

I got a pill canister for my keychain so I can carry 2 Primatene tablets and 2 Benadryl tablets if I get stung by a wasp and don't have my Epi-Pen. I carry my Epi-Pen 95% of the time, but redundancy, redundancy, redundancy! I will get a canister for my husband's key chain too, and I've put some tablets in my EDC (my purse's first aid kit).

I went to the dentist twice. I have to go back for the full x-rays, cleaning, and assessment of the rest of my teeth, but I got the fillings I needed. (whew!)

I have been repackaging 125 pounds of beans into gallon bags. I have been reading Ferfal's book (finally!!). I ordered 3 copies of the newspaper to come each Sunday so I can start couponing with reckless abandon.

I also dried another 3 10# cans of diced tomatoes for my friend to pulverize in her powerful blender to make tomato powder.

We're so pleased you are reading Farming Salt & Light! Choose how you live!

1 comment:

David III said...

This website is a good one for couponing and other info about getting more for your money, she also does some soap making and recipes. She has ways to get the coupons without having to buy three papers or spend $ getting them. http://www.savingyourgreen.blogspot.com/