I suggest that your printouts are personally catered to your family and your situation. It will minimize the amount of printouts and be more helpful. However, if you are planning on the manual to be for unprepared people, you might want to add in some other info that they may not know.
What are my crucial printouts in my supply bucket? Funny you should ask.
- cream of tartar/ baking soda recipe
- basic (but good!) bread, muffin, pancake, etc recipes
- hypochlorite recipes (water disinfection & bleach strength)
- homemade gravity-fed (Berkey) H2O filter diagram
- planting dates for geographical area
- solar cooking options and directions/diagrams
- how to "catch" yeast
We're so pleased you are reading Farming Salt & Light! Choose how you live!